AWS CLOUD PRACTITIONER
This course allows you to dip your toes into the AWS environment. It will prepare you to get started with AWS and enable you to understand various dimensions of infrastructure in AWS. The end goal is to prepare you for the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam.
AWS Certifications demonstrate technical expertise, help you advance in your career, and help employers find skilled cloud professionals.
Our 2-day course covers specific AWS Cloud Services necessary for passing the exam and understanding the fundamentals of AWS
This course was designed by AWS Certified professionals with many years of field and management experience.
- Foundational Cloud concepts
- Define the AWS Cloud
- Cloud architecture design principles
- Define the AWS global infrastructure
- Define the AWS shared responsibility model
- Billing and Pricing
- Identify resources for support
- Define AWS Cloud security and compliance concepts
- Identify AWS access management capabilities
- Identify the core AWS services
- Define methods of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
What you will get in our bootcamp:
- 2 full days in class training by certified instructor
- Printed study material
- Printed lab manual
- Access to online mock exam
- Demos of exercises
- Snacks available all day.
- Lunch will be served according to your choice
- Practitioner Exam Voucher
- Class Completion Certificate